DEPECHE MODE@PERSONAL FEST, PT. II.

Subidos directamente a YouTube, Blogger tarda mil años.Faltan un par todavía, filmé un montón.




From DM's blog:

Our last gig of the Latin American tour. I had been waiting anxiously to get to Buenos Aires. Well, I should point out that many of our Latin American stops were foreign and new to a number of people on the tour - including myself. San Diego is about as far south of Los Angeles (my hometown) as I've been. Making Mexico a Spring Break destination when in college was never a big interest of mine. I'm glad that I waited patiently because my experiences in Mexico with Depeche Mode - as well as Central and South America - have made for some incredibly fond memories.

With that said, however, Buenos Aires was a home away from home. I felt familiar with the city despite never having been. And the crowd at Club Ciudad? 32,000 devotees showed us some real Latin love - no better way to end another successful leg.

Check out the photos and live vicariously...

See you in Europe!



7 blah blah blahes:

  1. que ganas de ira un recital,

    de donde sacaste la plata ? jaja me meti a adm de empresas (boring) en la utdt.

    rindo en dic, o en feb. Pero para febrero no paso , por eso teng que rendirla en dic

    ReplyDelete
  2. super! como andas nena? no tengo noticias tuyas hace mucho eh, yo bien (bien ahogada en libros y apuntes) pero bien, soy muy nerd y lo disfruto jaja un beso!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Misoprostol tablet
    What is this medicine?

    MISOPROSTOL helps to prevent stomach ulcers in patients using nonsteroidal antiinflammatory drugs (NSAIDS, drugs commonly used for arthritis, inflammation, and pain). Misoprostol reduces the amount of acid produced in the stomach and protects the stomach lining from the effects of acid.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mm, its fantastic-/

    ReplyDelete

  5. Thank you for the sensible critique.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Favourite friends, when I take not asked on secure anyone to alleviate, but soul is such a fiendish thing, that
    suffer with to ask in the course of help. I'm in a extremely critical position, ask Your friends, escape
    they can, how much can. I will-power be hugely appreciative to You.
    Perfect Money U 1557851 E 1512655 mail: alexxx767@gmail.com
    PayPal : alexxx767@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Believe it or not, George isn't home. Please leave a message, after the beep... Believe it or not, I'm not home!

 

Blogroll