NO PUEDO MAS CON ESTE HOMBRE.


GQ: Daryl's the ultimate fan favorite—I think that's pretty much a given. Norman Reedus: I talked to [showrunner and executive producer] Glen Mazzara the other day, and he told me he gets tons of mail that's like, "Don't kill Daryl." He was doing interviews and they asked, "So, you ready for Christmas?" and he's like, "No, Christmas is going to suck. I'm gonna have hate mail all through the holidays." GQ: Daryl's the ultimate fan favorite—I think that's pretty much a given. Norman Reedus: I talked to [showrunner and executive producer] Glen Mazzara the other day, and he told me he gets tons of mail that's like, "Don't kill Daryl." He was doing interviews and they asked, "So, you ready for Christmas?" and he's like, "No, Christmas is going to suck. I'm gonna have hate mail all through the holidays." GQ: For a character who doesn't get the most lines, he's unusually complex. Norman Reedus: When Daryl was first introduced, a lot of bloggers and fans of the show hated him and generalized him a Southern, redneck racist. I live in the South, and that's not really the case, certainly not in 2012. I'm not saying it doesn't exist, but you can't just categorize everybody who lives in the South as awful rednecks.

Click en la foto para ver la nota completa de GQ. Con mis amigas siempre debatimos cómo es mas lindo, si limpio o mugroso. 
Adivinen qué prefiere la autora de este blog.

9 blah blah blahes:

  1. A este tipo lo tengo fichado desde hace años y estaba sin mugre. A esta altura, me da lo mismo ya (con o sin)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. as veces miro el seriado..todavia no entendi bien..jajajajaj

    ReplyDelete
  3. me ganaron de mano, iba a decir mugroso también, jeje
    a mi también me gusta =)

    ReplyDelete

  4. Ay, no sè quien es... no lo conozMUGRE!!!
    + RAYBANS
    FOREVER ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mi hermana ama esta serie!! Yo todavía no me puse a verla, gran hereje, lo sé (?) D: jajajaja

    Respecto de lo que me preguntaste, síii, estoy haciendo el cbc para diseño gráfico y promocioné (casi) todas, mañana me entero de la última nota :) igual lo mío es trampa, se podría decir, porque ya había estudiado diseño antes igual entonces algunas cosas fueron fáciles XD

    ReplyDelete
  6. puse 2 veces igual igual JAJAAJ xD
    btw, gracias por lo de la tipo! Yo la encontré por otro nombre al final, con un buscador de fonts por reverse search que es buenísimo ♥

    ReplyDelete

Believe it or not, George isn't home. Please leave a message, after the beep... Believe it or not, I'm not home!

 

Blogroll